Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Neverending Pile Challenge - Discontinued - #TGPNPC

Taking part in nail polish or nail art challenges is something I would love to do more often, but because life happens, I don't have the time to do them all. And so, I only do them when I get the chance (and when I know I can deliver the mani -more or less- on time). On the facebook group the GLITTAH pirates, I came across this week's challenge which is called "discontinued". And I thought, I still have the time, and I have a couple of discontinued polishes, so why the hell not? It's not like the neighbors are letting me study today, so here it goes.


The polishes I used are as follow:

Base color: 54 Hot Stuff from the multi dimension 3in1 nail polish line by Essence
Stamped with: 48 meet me now! from color & go by Essence (the old version, and the color itself is discontinued)
Glitters: 67 make it golden from color & go by Essence (also the old version)

I stamped using a stamping plate from Essence. Somehow I ended up using only Essence products today. I don't know how that happened haha.



The stamping doesn't really show much on the nails unless I really focus on my nails to spot them. Which I think is okay, because the base color is a lovely shade which the camera unfortunately didn't really pick up. As for the glitters, I put some glitter polish on a piece of tape, and picked up the large ones using a fine dotting tool and placed them on my nails. I used an Essence top coat (better than gel nails top coat).





Do you have any discontinued polishes that you love wearing?

And don't forget to enter my giveaway >>here!<<


Until next time!



2 comments:

  1. wow i love the stamped effect! so original i love it. id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/all-aboard-boohoo-bus.html#more xx

    ReplyDelete